Monday, November 7, 2011

Georgetown in Baltimore quilted



If you go to Desley's blog you can look at the lovely work Desley has done on my Georgetown in Baltimore quilt!! I am, as always, thrilled with her work. It is always exciting to go and collect my quilts from Desley as she makes them sing! She also quilted the apple core quilt for my daughter's car. Bec was thrilled with the finished quilt and now has it over the backseat of her car.

 You can also see how comfortable Clancy, our old Cavalier is at our place in the country. He has pride of place on the couch, and he loves to snuggle up in the cushions near the quilt.
 Over the long weekend I purchased this lovely wire art as I thought it would look great on the kitchen walls in the country. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment